Quiz – Do You Know How to Get Out of Debt Using Your Life Mission?
We all want to get out of debt. Did you know that your self-worth and self-confidence are directly affected by the amount of debt you have? If you want to get out of debt fast, take this quiz to learn the tools necessary to having a happy and sane life, debt-free.
1. To get out of debt, you must realize your…
a. Debt : income ratio
b. Family history
d. Credit score
2. To accomplish your life mission you must…
a. Know what it is
b. Feel fulfilled everyday
c. Have great joy in your life overall
d. All of the above
3. To have a life mission…
a. You must know what it is
b. You just have to look inside yourself
c. Should clearly identify your life mission
d. Both B and C are true
4. To identify your life mission, focus on…
a. The important things in your life
b. Have a yearly plan, so you know where to go
c. Have a plan for the month
d. All of the above
5. Most people have only one life mission.
1. (c) The only thing you really need to know is your life mission. To figure out what your life mission is, start identifying the things you love. This is the quickest path to getting out of debt.
You can have a credit score of 800 and still not get out of debt without the right attitude and a focused life mission. In this day and age, family history doesn’t matter unless you are Paris Hilton-and even she has made some effort towards her life mission…
2. (d) When you live your life in love and joy, you can more easily accomplish your life’s mission.
This always reminds me of this married couple I knew. One day I asked them to identify what they loved so that they would then be on their way to happiness. They came back to me telling me how bad things were one day. I asked if they were doing the things they loved on their list.
They said, “No, we put that list away.” Faced with the prospect of a new job that paid less or staying at a well-paying job that the husband hated, they didn’t know what to do.
I asked them what they would get out of staying at the old job. The answer was depressed, unemployed, and unsatisfied. Need I say more?
3. (d) You don’t have to know what it is to have a life mission. However, you can figure out what it is and live a happy and fulfilling life.
4. (d) You need to have a plan for both the big and small picture. The only way to do this is identify what is important to you. Do you want to be a good dad? Or do you want to work at a mediocre job until retirement?
5. (b) False, although you don’t want to spread yourself thin, most people have a few things they really excel at.
The key to get out of debt is within you. It doesn’t matter what you do if you’re not doing what you love.
And, you can get even more on this topic by enjoying my entire bestselling book DOUBLE YOUR INCOME DOING WHAT YOU LOVE at http://RaymondsBook.com/gift, so that you get started right away living the life you deserve.
Remember that the reason you are interested is so that you can have the time and financial freedom to live the life of your dreams. Now is the best time to start, by clicking on http://RaymondsBook.com/gift.
Also, follow me on http://Twitter.com/RaymondAaron and I will immediately follow you back.
Finally, please become my Facebook Fan at http://RaymondAaron.com/FB.